fake french id card generator Get an ID card

fake french id card generator Get an ID card

Get an ID card

  If you are an Alberta resident who can legally live in Canada and do not have a valid driver’s licence, you can apply for an ID card to use as photo identification.

  The minimum age to hold an ID card is 12 years old.

  Applicants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to provide consent.

  If you are a student from another jurisdiction and are attending an accredited school in Alberta, you can apply for an ID card.

  You will need to prove that you are an Alberta resident and that you can legally live in Canada.

  You can prove that you are an Alberta resident by providing the registry agent with a utility bill, bank or credit card statement. The documents may be presented in paper or electronically.

  One of the following original valid / not-expired documents may be presented as proof you are a permanent or temporary resident of Canada:

  Canadian provincial birth certificate
valid Canadian passport, NEXUS or Permanent Resident card
Secure Certificate of Indian Status Card
Canadian Citizenship Card with photo (dated before February 2012)
a confirmation document, permit or resident visa issued by the Government of Canada that gives you resident status in Canada for more than the next 90 days
refugee claimants with a Refugee Protection Claimant Document

If your Canada residence documents are not in English, you must present a written translation from an approved translator.

  To apply for an Alberta ID card, visit any authorized registry agent in Alberta.

  If you require a new ID card and you are unable to attend a registry agent in person because you are either temporarily outside of Alberta or are medically homebound, you can apply for a new ID card by completing the Remote Driver’s Licence/ID Card Application (REG11197)

  You must will need to provide proof of identification and Alberta residency with your application.

  You can send your application and the applicable fees to any Alberta registry agent.

  At the time of your next ID card service, you will be required to provide proof of Alberta residency and Canadian legal presence.